Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Big Changes

Dear Friends,
After much consideration and prayer I've decided to leave the RE/MAX brand, I will not be renewing my franchise agreement; my intention is to create an independent real estate sales organization. It was not an easy decision, I'll always treasure the people I’ve been blessed to call friends and the experiences I’ve had while I’ve been with this organization.
The truth of the matter is I don't believe my business model works anymore with the high cost of owning a RE/MAX franchise. We specialize in taking new or unproductive agents and coaching/developing them into becoming productive real estate business operators, with the high cost associated with the Big Brands it has simply become too restrictive for us to grow at the rate we intend on growing at. We invest heavily in staff, systems, tools, and resources to make our people successful; our intention is to take those savings and invest more heavily in our people.
My new company’s name is AE Realty, the AE stand for American Entrepreneur; the intent is to become a team synergic brokerage that offers the highest level of training, coaching, and mentorship paired up with state of the art systems, tools, and resources available to all agents and teams, those just getting started as well as the savvy vet that is looking to expand their business. The world is constantly changing and our industry is evolving, in my opinion the real estate big brands have not kept up with the progress.
Change at times can be a little daunting and the uncertainty of moving from a brand that I have been with for a decade is uncomfortable. However, I’m a big believer that without discomfort there can be no growth, so I’m going to jump and the goal remains the same. We will keep our mission and vision at the forefront of this new voyage, we will not falter; we will have courage, strength, and faith. Stay tuned for details over the next several months. We are looking forward to an opportunity to serve you.

Thank you,
Carl Bishop
Broker/Owner
AE Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment