Sunday, February 22, 2015

New RE/MAX Office in Alamo Ranch

As many of my friends and family already know I recently opened a new RE/MAX office in Alamo Ranch, it is and has been one of the biggest undertakings I've ever taken on in my entire life up to this point. The office that I've owned a 50% partnership in for the last several years I took over from my previous broker during the recession and because of that reason I have never really had a full understanding or appreciation of everything that goes into building and establishing a new business. Everything from the construction project to the licensing and insuring process I had to basically learn on the fly, I've certainly banked an abundance of learning in the last year but I was determined to see it to the end and now we are finally here.

I've so much faith in this area, it's the fastest growing region of San Antonio and it's where a capitalistic, over ambitious late 20s, early 30 something kid cut his teeth in agency/relationship building and started my real estate career. It's where my light switch was flipped and where I intend to run through an open door of opportunity for the next several decades. We are so blessed to be a part of this growth in our city, 1 in every 3 new homes built in San Antonio is Built in the Alamo Ranch area or the Hwy 151 corridor, we even have established our own name for the region, we are no longer the "westside" of town we are now considered the "far west" side of San Antonio. Abundance is the word that comes to mind when I look around at this wonderful area, a great place to raise a family, the perfect community to start or continue a career, and the cost of living is probably one of the most reasonable in the entire nation. The city of San Antonio has traditionally always grown North, however for several reasons about 10 years ago the cities's west side started to really boom. The cost of land for developers, the proximity to our aquifer recharge zone, the access of highways and commercial hubs were some of the main reasons the city turned to the west for it's next phase of expansion.

We are currently in the midst of one of the greatest real estate booms the United States has seen in the last 10 - 15 years, most claim the recession is far behind us and our future is ours to make of it. Those of us that are knowledgeable about the truths about or economy and market look at these good times with much awareness and concern, when we inflate the bubble this quickly surely a correction stands on the horizon but when and how that correction will occur remains a mystery. We stand ready, regardless of weather we go though another collapse tomorrow or 10 years from now, my team here at RE/MAX Patriot and RE/MAX 360 will be vigilant in our duties to offer aid and options to the homeowners in our area, many off which are active and retired military members, we are here for the long haul and the American dream is alive and well in all of us. Please Visit us if you are in the area, if you are considering a career in real estate or are a Realtor pro, I'm very much interested in speaking with you. We are located in the Alamo Ranch shopping Center, right next door to USAA and right behind the Starbucks, we are here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment